The following immunizations are required for all students enrolled in health-related courses which will involve direct patient contact in medical settings.
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR): Proof of Immunizations- 2 doses, or serology report proving immunity.
- Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis (Tdap): Proof of “booster” dose administered within the last 10 years.
- Hepatitis B Virus: Proof of immunizations (complete series) - 3 vaccine series, or serology report proving immunity.
- Varicella (Chickenpox): Proof of immunizations- 2 doses, or serology report proving immunity.
- Clinical may require actual documentation of COVID -19 vaccination status or exemption.
Students enrolled at STC will assume full cost of any immunizations. Inquiries concerning any exemptions to these requirements should be directed to the Clinical Affairs Specialist for Nursing and Allied Health Programs. STC Nursing and Allied Health Programs will not accept immunizations from international medical sources. All required vaccines must be administered and validated from a U. S. medical source.